I need to get better at writing all the quirky funny things our little Noah has to say. He is such a funny kid.
He is always saying, "I tol ya". I told you.
This year my sister Michelle asked if he would be here news year kiss and he responded with, "But I love my dad."
I always tell Noah how much I love him, and he responds with, "I love my Dad."
Can you tell he loves his Dad?
He is super into "Inna Tuetles." Ninja turtles.
He loves "Abengers." Avengers. Always yelling "ABENGERS ASSEMBLE"
the color green.
He loves "Eonardo" Leonardo from inna tuetles.
He has a hard time with his "r's"
His full name in his words are, "I'm Noah Daddy Flowers." His middle name is BEAU, so he just calls himself, Noah daddy flowers.
"Bootball games" football games
"I not like that"
"I cannot do it"
"Delicious"
"You're so funny"
"I love Hudson"
"Hudson you are so cute"
"Brudder" Brother
No comments:
Post a Comment