Monday, January 6, 2014

Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

This BIG boy went into primary yesterday. Nostalgia in FULL swing over here. I have never felt so old. How was my baby moving on from nursery to primary? It was definitely a sad/happy day. Oh how I wish I could have been a fly on the wall this day. I am so excited for him to have to give a talk or a prayer, and sing to me all of his new songs he learns. This kid is truly an angel, and he is the sweetest boy, ever! He loves Jesus and church so much. Yesterday was fast sunday, and Beau got up to go bare his testimony, and guess who followed him up there? This kid. He has the greatest love for both his earthly father and his heavenly father and brings so many blessings into our home. I am beyond grateful for this little angel of mine and the happiness he brings our family.  


His teacher made a cute card for him, he is holding it here in this picture, and this is what it reads:

"Heavenly Father loves Noah. He knows Noah is sweet, plays well, and is funny. He knows Noah loves Jesus and Church. He knows Noah loves his dad. He knows Noah likes to tease, he knows Noah likes Super Heros and the color green.
Heavenly Father knows Noah Flowers."

I loved this and it is all so true.
We love you Noah Flowers
and I hope you know how much Jesus and Heavenly Father love you too.
May you always stay this sweet.


No comments: