Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hudson 9 months.


This little turkey is NINE months. I honestly cannot wrap my head around the fact that in just 3 short months he will be turning ONE. It really is mind blowing. Where has that time gone.?
Hudson is now officially crawling and has been for the last couple of weeks. He is on the go constantly now, which makes life a little more fun for him, and also results in a constant bruise somewhere on that noggin of his.
He loves food, and I love making him food.
He loves graham crackers.
He is ALWAYS smiling. It's not very hard to get this kid to crack a smile, or even laugh for that matter. Pull any kind of face at this kid and he will give you a chuckle.
He can say, "mama" "papa" and "dada"
He claps.
He has the straightest hair known to man. I can't keep anything on that hair to make it stick down. With in a matter of seconds its sticking straight back up. Our little indian boy.
He still loves his mama more than anything.
Still no teeth, but that is perfectly fine with me. He is a little chomper and I don't even want to imagine nursing him with teeth.
He loves to nurse, and I think that's why he is such a mama's boy.
It's strange how much I break the rules with this one. I was so by the book with Noah, but with Hudson I have been a little more lenient. I think It's because I have realized within a blink of an eye they aren't babies anymore and it really makes me want to cherish every little moment with him.
Mama loves you Hudson.






No comments: