I don't know how it's possible, or where the time has even gone, but Hudson turned 7 months on the 13th. I swear the more kids you have the faster time flies. It makes me so sad, but he's also getting so much fun with each month that passes.
Dear Hudson,
You look JUST like your dad. Which I don't mind at all :) , after all I married the man. You are so handsome. A lot of people think you look like your brother, you do have a lot of similarities, but are so different at the same time.
You started sitting up over a month ago and it's been a lot of fun. You have never been a fan of tummy time, and you get bored laying on your back, so it's been a lot of fun for you.
You have been eating solids for over a month now, which you love, you think you are such a big boy.
You started saying, "mama." your FIRST word. Your brother Noah thinks it is so cool and tries to get you to say, "Noah." I think that won't be for a while though ;).
You love your brother Noah so much and think he's the funniest thing. Noah is also very fond of you and is always letting you know how much he loves you. Which always melts my heart.
You LOVE the bathtub, especially when you get to bathe with big brother, and play with his toys at the same time.
You have a very contagious smile, and are almost always smiling.
You are starting to try and reach for things while sitting up and end up on your belly. Which makes me think you will be crawling before we know it.
You LOVE your little blue blankie, it always comforts you when you are tired, or sad.
You like your binky, but you aren't as attached as your brother Noah was.
You LOVE and need attention, always wanting to be held, especially by me. You are a MAMA'S BOY. If I'm in the room and I'm not the one holding you, you make it very clear you rather have me. As much as I love this, sometimes it makes it hard to get anything done, but I'll eat it up, because I know it won't last forever.
Your dark thick hair has fallen out and is now coming in blonde.
You have been sleeping in your crib now for the last few weeks. It took me sometime to make the transition, but Noah loves having you in the crib through the night, and it's been the best for the both of us.
You have brought so much love and joy into our families lives that I never knew was possible. You are so happy and it makes all of us happy. I have loved seeing the love and bond for you and Noah grow, and I know it's going to keep growing and you will be the best of friends. You have brought so many blessings into our lives, and you are my little angel baby. Both you and Noah are my angel babies serving different purposes to me and your dad in our lives. We love you and are so grateful for you each and every day.







No comments:
Post a Comment