Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas 2013

We were very blessed this Christmas.
I was so excited for Noah, because he is finally at the age where he can grasp the whole concept of Christmas and Santa Claus. And oh how amazing it is to threaten kids with the naughty list. Whoever thought of the idea was genius. It worked wonders. Even now that Christmas is over he still talks about being nice because he is afraid of the naughty list.
This Christmas Noah wanted everything, GREEN and "INJA TURTLES" (ninja turtles.) He talked about Ninja turtle legos and a green bike and super hero squads, which he calls "super hero scratch."
And boy did Santa deliver.
Ali Helped Noah write a letter to Santa this year and it went like this.

Dear Santa,
I want for Christmas this year is ninja turtle legos. And I want a green bike, green bumper car, and a green scooter.
Thats what I want for Christmas this year.
From, Noah.

I will save this little letter forever to cherish. There is nothing better in the world to me than having my two little boys. They make holidays such like these, all that more meaningful and fun.

This also was our second year having Santa (my grandpa) come and wake us up. This was such a fun tradition that I loved from when I was a little girl, and I'm so grateful to get to carry it on with my boys. I hope they love and cherish it like I did.
Noah was so excited to wake up to Santa Claus. The minute he saw him he jumped into his arms and squeezed him so tight. It truly makes Christmas that more magical.

These first two pictures are from our Gubler family Christmas Party. Doing a live nativity is also a tradition we have done ever since I can remember as a little girl. It is so fun for the little kids. We read the saviors birth from the scriptures and then we sing silent night. Christmas wouldn't be the same without this tradition.






No comments: