Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Super Noah!

My super cool dude is THREE. I still can't believe it. I was pretty sure I'd be crying instead of celebrating on his 3rd Birthday. Just the thought of him growing another year jerked a tear, but the day of I actually held it together.
This kid is at the funnest age, ever. Although, 3 comes with its challenges, like tuning his mom out, doing the opposite of what I had just asked, or laughing at me when he knows I'm serious more than ever. Other than being a stink, he is pretty sweet and loveable. Those big eyes, and that hearty grin, with his little laugh can persuade anyone to give him what he wants. I'm pretty sure he knows how to work me more than I think he does. It is so hard for me to put my foot down to this kid. But that's ok because I keep telling myself he won't be staying this little forever. So maybe, just maybe he can get away with what he wants, just as long as he still stays sweet.
The kid LOVES anything super hero. Hulk, Superman, Iron-man, Captain America, Batman. Anything that fights bad guys, he is ALL about. I could never tire of him running around the house fighting off bad guys, and saying, "I'll save you mom." And he does. He saves me everyday. He makes everything worth while, and I couldn't imagine my life without him. He has brought our family so much joy! He has always been my little angel, and always will be.
I wanted to take his 3rd year pictures of him in his cape I had made him for his Birthday. On our way to take pictures he had fallen asleep so you could imagine the attitude I got when we made him wake up for pictures. Thankfully Beau came along, or this shoot would have been disastrous.












This year for his birthday we were on vacation in California. What better way to spend your birthday than at the beach AND Disneyland.? Win win.
The day of his Birthday we headed to Disneyland so we did his presents and cake the night before. It was such a fun Birthday, and definitely one I will never forget. I think we just might make it a yearly tradition.

Noah requested a "Hulk" cake for his special day, so we did our best with our given circumstances. He LOVED it, and side note, he plays with this little hulk topper more than any of the presents we got him for his Birthday. Simple is best.


 Noah played down at the beach while me and his auntie got everything ready for the Birthday boy. Just looking at these pictures makes me want to go back.
 He was so excited when he saw everything all set up. He had waited ALL day long for us to celebrate, and sing to him.


 The morning of his actual Birthday I still wanted to sing to him, so we went and got some fresh donuts from a cute little local donut shop.
 And Birthday boy at the happiest place on earth.

I am so beyond grateful for this little boy of mine.
Love you Noah!



No comments: