Have I mentioned how much I love this little guy.? He is perfect in every way, seriously. Not to add that head of hair makes me melt. Noah was BALD, so I am loving all of this hair he has. I'm pretty sure he has more hair than Noah, who is almost THREE.! Which makes me sad he's growing so fast, but that's for a whole other post.
Hudson will be 4 months on Aug 13th. He was born ONE day before his Daddy's birthday! So he was an early gift for Beau. Let's just say April will be our busy month, with birthday's and an anniversary!
Hudson is probably the best baby, ever, and I'm not just saying that. He is always all smiles, and loves to laugh. I don't remember Noah laughing this much so soon. He is sleeping through the night, and already on his own schedule. I've never done the whole baby wise thing. Both of my babies have been good at making their own schedules and I'm grateful for that.
He has been sleeping in his bassinet next to my bed for the past 4months, but now that he's been so good I think he'll be making the transition into his crib soon, even though he'll probably end up in my bed by morning, which I don't mind ;) . I am eating up every part of this stage. It is my favorite.
He loves to try to talk, and jabber.
He has found his feet, and always is eating his hands, if there's not a binky in his mouth, he loves hims a binky.
He loves his brother Noah, and Noah loves him. I have enjoyed watching their bond grow. Hudson knows when his brother is giving him attention and LOVES it. I can already tell they will be the best buds.
He loves his baby Einsteins. I have another t.v. watcher on my hands.
He is a big boy, I don't remember Noah being this big. He has a 4month check up soon, so I'm excited to see his stats.
He has the juiciest little thighs that I can't get enough of.
Him and Noah don't look alike too much, but every now and then he'll make an expression that will remind me of his brother. It will be interesting to see how much alike they end up being.
Hudson is a spitting image of his Daddy when he was a baby.
He got his middle name from my dad, Robin, who we love so much. We thought it would be a perfect fit, and even better he was born on the 13th, which just happens to be my dads favorite #. Coincidence?
This kid is growing way too fast. BOTH of my kids are growing way too fast. It is almost Noah's THIRD birthday, and I think I'm a little bit in denial. He needs to stay my baby forever. Why do they have to grow?
I will be doing his 3rd Birthday post soon, but for now here are some adorable pictures I got of Hudson yesterday. This was his first time in his crib and he loved it. Soon after he even fell fast asleep and took his first nap in his crib. Which is where he is laying right now, napping. We'll see if I get the guts to leave him in there tonight for bed. He's been a bit spoiled being with mommy and daddy. Noah was 4months when he went into his crib, and Hudson seems ready, so maybe 4 is our magic number. We'll see.
















No comments:
Post a Comment