I am so grateful for our freedom and for the beautiful place in which we live. I know that our freedom is not free, and I am so grateful for all of our troops who make it possible. God bless them, and their families.
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Independance Day
Every year for the 4th of July we do the same thing. My sister Errin, has her annual 4th of July pot luck dinner, and then we head over to Beau's grandmas, to watch the fireworks. She lives down the street from my sister on the Black Hill, and it's the best place to watch the fireworks. It's our own little spot filled with cousins and family, and we love it. It's been really fun to continue traditions and I love that we have family so close to make it even better.
I am so grateful for our freedom and for the beautiful place in which we live. I know that our freedom is not free, and I am so grateful for all of our troops who make it possible. God bless them, and their families.
I am so grateful for our freedom and for the beautiful place in which we live. I know that our freedom is not free, and I am so grateful for all of our troops who make it possible. God bless them, and their families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment