So we found out the big news this morning. We will be having another BOY! We are so thrilled, and Noah is going to have so much fun having a little companion to show the ropes. He couldn't stop swimming around. He is going to be a little go getter, unlike our lazy little Noah ;) . No wonder I'm already feeling him move like crazy. I have a feeling I will have my hands full.
The other news, we found out that I have a low line partial placenta previa. Which means the placenta is very close to my uterine wall which results in covering the cervix. I have to go back in January to get another ultrasound to see if my placenta has moved at all. We are hoping it will move and everything will be fine, but if it doesn't move and is attached to my cervix then I won't be able to have a vaginal birth. But thankfully the baby is healthy and this does not affect him. We will be hoping and praying that by January it will have moved so I will be able to have the home birth that I really want to have. So now it's just waiting...
The money shot.
So excited for him to have a best friend!
Our beautiful boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment