This Thanksgiving was extra special because Michelle got to come down and spend it with us. Noah was so excited that Shell got to come down from Salt Lake.
It was filled with lots of yummy food, shopping, sleepovers, and some much needed family time.
Anytime Shell comes to visit, Ali gets excited because she gets to have sleepovers with her auntie Shell. Noah has had a couple in the past, but was still a little too young for the whole idea of sleeping over and not at home in his crib. Well this weekend, Michelle made it clear she wanted her Noah, sleepovers and all, and Noah did great, and LOVED it. He thought sleepovers with Shell and Ali were the coolest thing ever. Mom and Dad got a break, and a little lonely, while Noah had fun with his auntie and cousin. He made it very clear the whole time Shell was in town, that he didn't care about anyone but her. I couldn't even get him to come to me or give me ANY attention whatsoever. It's pretty cute how much Ali and Noah love their Shelly. She is so special to them and I love it.
Some of our weekend.
Visiting Santa. Everything Christmas is "Ho-ho" to Noah this year.
Noah helping Nana decorate her Christmas tree.
We decorated his very first gingerbread man.
We had pizza night and he got to make his very own pizza.
He even had a couple tea parties.
Needless to say we had an eventful Thanksgiving weekend and we are so sad it's over. I am so thankful for Michelle and the wonderful aunt that she is. She makes Noah and Ali feel so special and we are so blessed she could come down for the weekend.
We also got to take some family pictures while she was down too. I love my beautiful family and feel so blessed to have them apart of my life. I love my sisters and brother and the relationships that I have with each of them, I love my sweet husband and that I get to be Noah's mom. I love that I am so blessed to be pregnant with our little Hudson, AND I especially love my parents. They are truly the words greatest. And I am truly blessed.






No comments:
Post a Comment