Wednesday, November 14, 2012

as of late.

I am now 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and feeling great! We find out what we will be having tomorrow and I'm beyond excited. I think it will make everything start to feel a lot more real, and then I can start getting things ready for this baby. This week I have been feeling the baby move a lot, and I forgot just how much I love it.
Noah is the sweetest little thing ever. He is always lifting up my shirt to check on baby, and give it kisses and hugs. He is going to be the sweetest big brother. I'm so excited to take him to our ultrasound tomorrow so he will actually get to see the baby. So excited.
And now that my SIL announced it, I can finally say how excited I am that we are both pregnant together. We are two weeks apart. It's been nice to have her support through this natural birthing process because she's already had 2 natural deliveries herself. And no we did not plan this :) . Also, our other SIL Julie is pregnant. So that makes all 3 of us pregnant, and come Christmas when we are all together it will be fun.

Noah is still his funny self. His new favorite show is Super Why, which he calls "Super Super". He runs around saying, "To the rescue" which I find adorable.
some of his sayings lately, "Oh Man" and "K FINE". I get a kick out of the K FINE. I think he picked that one up from his cousin Ali ;) .
He was Elmo for Halloween, and he had a blast. Last year I think he was still to little to understand everything, but this year, he was so excited he got to go around and collect candy. He thinks everything is "Scary" now, but he's not scared. He just thinks it's cool to be Scary. He must be a boy.
He loves to help me in the kitchen and is always trying to make Beau and I laugh, which kind of makes it hard for us to get after him.
The other day I ran up behind him to scare him, and he got really upset. He told me, "NOT funny mom" while pointing his finger at me like I was in trouble. I got a kick out of that. I love this boy, and this love keeps growing everyday. I can't imagine that times two.





No comments: