ever had peaches with milk and sugar? Mmmmmmmm, let me just say how delicious it is. I have been eating it every morning and I'm addicted. I cut the peach in half and let Noah eat half, and I the other. He is loving peaches just as much as I am. Just one of many things I love about the summer. The yummy fruits it brings.
Other things I've been loving this summer.
Las Palmas pool
Noah crawling
No NFL or NBA :)
My eye lash extensions. I don't know how I ever lived without them before. It's so nice to have to wear barley any makeup and still look half way decent.
Celebrating my freedom, and the pioneers.
Marysvale, UT
True blood, Yes finally Netflix got season 4.. and Dexter is next WAHOOOO... (we are a little behind thanks to netflix)
Yo Gabba Gabba, yes that's right I said it. I sing their songs nearly all Day.
Bowling with the husband. We've gotten quite competitive over the sport.
Getting lots of yummy fruit and veggies out of my Grandpas garden.
A teething baby. Noah is getting his 3rd tooth. The top right one. He is going to look so cute.
Dreaming and planning Noah's Birthday party!
My food processor. :)
My white sandals I wear EVERYDAY! :) They are cute, and match just about everything.
Play dates with the Jae lady.
Walking down to the icebox to get yogurt.
Dr.Pepper
Young Womens
Family
Church
Something Cooperate. I found their old CD I use to listen to in Middle school and I've been bumping their jams ever since.
late night zombies, Yes I said it!
Disneyland and Seaworld.
Star Wars. Yes I know, I had never seen them and Beau MADE me watch them. I was a little to prideful to admit at first that I liked them, but now I can say I LOVED them.
BLT's
Noah's nap time.
The new carousel.
A/C I am SO grateful for it.
And the AMAZING "Simply Lemondae" I discovered at the store. If you haven't tried it you MUST.! It just screams summer.
I don't want summer to end I have been loving every minute of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment