Every time I look at this picture I get the biggest smile on my face. These 2 little human beings mean the WORLD to me, and when they are together it is the cutest thing EVER.! I am so glad Noah has such a loving cousin who is just as obsessed with him as he is with her. They are perfect together, and we are missing them right now. Can't wait for Ali to come home so we can play. Noah will be able to keep up with her now that he can crawl. Oh how exciting!..
This was taken on my sisters Birthday! It reminds me that I have a lot of Birthday planning to do for my little stink pot.. I won't be able to relax until it is over with. I'm already stressing on location.. Ahhh. Is my baby really going to be 1 ?? What the H!
3 comments:
Birthday party!! OMG can you believe how fast that year went by?! Don't worry, his birthday will be perfect. After all, YOU are his Mommy. We want to come! Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a binky baby. I don't want to take it away from her! Anyway, we love AND miss you!
Such a cute pic!
Post a Comment