Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorial Day

We had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. My sister Michelle came down and got to spend it with us, that's always a bonus. I wish I would have had a camera, but thank goodness to phone pictures, not the same, but they will do.
We went swimming, had a BBQ, hiked in Snows Canyon, and played lots of scrabble. It was a great weekend hanging out and making memories. This summer is already off to a great start and I'm loving it.

The hike we went on was so fun. I feel dumb that we live in Ivins, and this was my first time ever going hiking in Snows Canyons. We definitely need to do that a lot more often. It is SO beautiful.


{That would be Beau flexing his "muscles"}

Whenever I'm around my sisters they are normally fighting over who gets to hold Noah, so we didn't get a picture of the 3 of us. But yes, he hiked with us and slept most of the time :) ...


This is what we have been doing almost everyday! We've gone to the pool so many times we've lost count, and the summer has only just begun. Noah is definitely a little fish. He LOVES the pool, and even more he loves Ali playing with him in the pool. He is normally playing with Ali's mermaid barbies chewing on their hair. lol.



Isn't this the cutest picture EVER? They just love each other so much it melts my heart. If ever she is around and Noah starts fussing, Ali says, "It's because he wants me." She is so good to him, and is constantly showing him off to friends, and strangers :) .. The other night he was taking a bath and he said "Ali" I was like WHAT? Ali? and he repeated it "Ali". It was the sweetest thing. We haven't gotten him to say it again, but I know he knows her name.

No comments: