Much hasn't changed with him, not crawling yet. We are working on that. He can sit on his hands and knees, but he doesn't get that he can move them to go anywhere. He is getting better at tummy time. I'm pretty sure he'll be crawling soon (hopefully). .. But honestly I'm in no hurry. The less work, and stress for me. As long as he doesn't decide he wants to walk before he crawls.
He loves standing up. I will try to sit him down and he'll just stiffin his legs to stand to where I can't sit him down. Kind of funny.
The other morning he was crying in his crib. I went to get him out, and he was sitting up.! I could not believe it! He had never done this before, and I wasn't sure how he figured it out. The funny thing is though, he hasn't done it since. He's so funny like that. He is in NO hurry to do anything. Kind of a lazy little kid. But I know when he decides he wants to he will.
He is saying Dadda A LOT! He likes to shake his head "no" A LOT!
In his 7 month post I was saying he says momma, dadda, and Babba. WELL he has quite saying all those together besides Dadda!. Kind of sad. I don't know if he forgot, or just doesn't care for the other two. He will say, "dadda". I will say, "No, say mamma." and he just shakes his head "No". Why is it one of the first things they learn is "No"? Such a little stinker.
His hair is SLOWLY coming in more and more.
He still loves to eat food. I've been getting him these teething crackers and he LOVES them. Also, auntie gives him pretzel sticks and he thinks they are just the yummiest thing ever.! He holds on to them for dear life.
Still no teeth. A month ago I saw one coming up and the next Day it disappeared. I think this little guy is a late bloomer.
He was so cute in Disneyland and did really well. The most memorable part was when I was changing his diaper in his stroller and while I am getting the diaper ready, I feel something on my leg so I look down and he's peeing all over my jeans. He thought that was funny. :) And so did everyone else.
Time is flying by. Next month he goes into the doctor for his checkup, so we get to see how much he has grown. I can't believe I have an 8 month old! I still am in shock some Days!







3 comments:
That outfit is SO darling! He is adorable Ash! I'm jealous about disneyland...I've been wanting to go for so long :)
ohh how i love him!
the pictures are perfect as always! I feel better reading this because you think Noah is a late blooomer, well I dont think he is at all. (but I feel better knowing I'm not the only one that thinks that about my baby.) Jude will not try to stand and just started sitting good and has no desire to even scoot. Its interesting how each child does certain things better and quicker or vice versa. I want to know how much noah weighs so I'm excited for your check-up stats. Jude weighs 18.5lbs he is HUGE!
Post a Comment