Wednesday, May 18, 2011

California.

Last week we ventured out to California to visit Disneyland and SeaWorld. It was such a nice break and so much fun. I hadn't been to Disneyland since I was a little girl. It brought back so many fun memories, and it was awesome to make more great memories as well. I know Noah will not remember anything at all, but it was still so cute to see him react to all the different rides and Disney characters.

It was so funny, we had not even been there ten minutes and Noah falls asleep.

Just kicking back!
Every single picture we got of Noah and a Disney character, he could not keep his eyes of off them.

He LOVED the Nemo ride.

This is probably one of my most favorite pictures. His face is so stinking cute.
He took a lot of these.







Where's Noah? Hahah..

Us as action figures.
I love how everyone, but me, is having a fun time waving their hands in the air. I didn't know whether or not to close or open my eyes. I just wanted it to be over with! No more roller coasters for this mama, they look fun, but they make me sick.







SeaWorld was a blast. I'd been before but it's been so long. It was so cool to see how trained the animals were. Noah LOVED them. Every show he was yelling and moving his wrists with excitement.






We had so much fun on our trip, it was much needed. I can't remember the last time we got away. It was our first vacation with Noah and he did so good.

Of course we went to the beach, but I'll make another post about that. I got some super cute pictures of Noah to blog once I'm done editing, whenever that will be. :)

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

Oh I am craving me some Disneyland! It looks like you guys had soooo much fun!!
I have to say...you and Beau are such a gorgeous couple!!

The Terry's said...

oh cute! i need to go back and redo our vacation to disneyland. it was horrible for us. glad you guys had fun and noah was so good.