Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day!

I am so lucky and blessed to have my Mom in my life! I would be SO lost without her! She is such an inspiration and great example to me, my family, and everyone she surrounds.
She is the true definition of a Mother; godly, giving, patient, beautiful, selfless, devoted, unconditional love, compassion, a teacher, a friend, I could go on and on.
She touches everyone's life she comes in contact with her sweet spirit. She never has a bad Day, and if she is, she sure doesn't show it!
She sets her cares aside to make sure her families are met.
She loves my Dad with all of her heart, and is their marriage is proof that true love does exist!

My mom has taught me so many great things through out my life, and I am who I am today because of her! I owe her everything! I love you Mom!

Now that I am a mom, I have a whole other perspective on life and it's purpose! Being a mom has blessed me in so many ways I never even knew were possible. I have SO much love and hope for life and Noah, and of course Beau :) .
I am truly blessed, and I am so proud to be a mom!


Happy Mothers Day to all of you Moms! The world wouldn't be the same without you!

-XOXOXO

2 comments:

Errin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yvonne said...

Thanks Ash. You're a mama's dream come true. All my love, Mom