







This is exactly what I needed today! The last few Day's have been crazy. Noah's been dragged around town, and sat in front of the t.v. while I've been trying to get everything ready so we can leave town! Laundry, lists, shopping, packing, planning my lesson for Sunday, I'm exhausted! So today was the perfect Day to try and have some fun, and focus all of my attention on Noah!
Days like this, being a mom is the absolute best!
4 comments:
ohh i love all the pics.. so fun!
Oooo what a fun day! You're the cutest momma Ash!
I remember the good old days of Diane and I going to the lake with you kids when you were small like Noah. . . This is what it reminds me of. Cherish the moments, they fly away and before you know it, he'll be a big grown up boy.
I remember the good old days of Diane and I going to the lake with you kids when you were small like Noah. . . This is what it reminds me of. Cherish the moments, they fly away and before you know it, he'll be a big grown up boy.
Post a Comment