Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Beach

{May 14th 2011}

Finally am now just posting the pictures from the beach. I have been totally slacking on the blog. My computer, where I store ALL of my pictures, has been acting up, and I had to get it fixed. Luckily it was just a minor fix, and is back up and working. Now I have a ton of pictures to go through, and a lot more to take. I feel like I haven't taken any of Noah in SO long. His 9 month Birthday is coming up on Friday, so I'll have to do a little shoot. He is getting so big.!
But back to the "beach" post. These pictures were from when we went to the beach down in California. It was overcast, but still super bright, but PERFECT for pictures. Noah had so much fun playing in the sand. I wish we could have stayed longer, but the weather wasn't in our favor that Day. We still soaked up every minute we spent and made a lot of sweet memories. It was so much fun watching Noah play, and Daddy play with his brothers. Boys will be boys!














2 comments:

The Terry's said...

so cute!

Josh and Heidi said...

I am so jealous of your talent for photography! I love your picutres always. Your little boy is so cute!