Tuesday, June 14, 2011

9 month stats

Noah turned the big 9 months last Friday {June 10th} .
We celebrated by going to Dr. Kaddu for his check up. He is healthy and happy.
He weighed 17lbs 13.5oz, and is 29inch long. He only weighs a pound more than he did at his 6 month check up. Kaddu said we shouldn't be alarmed because he is a great eater, and sometimes is the case with breastfed babies.

He is now back to saying "mamma" CONSTANTLY. Sometimes I get to the point where I feel exhausted he says it so much, but don't get me wrong, I do love it. When he's tired, wants attention, or hungry, it's mamma mamma mamma.
He say's, "babba" and signs for milk at the same time. He is so funny, he'll be fine one minute and if someone brings up the "babba" word, he goes bonkers. He breaks out into his "fake cry" and signs for milk like it's the end of the world. I've been wanting to get this on film.
We are currently working on the sign "more". Which he has done a few times.
He has completely taken Dadda out of his vocabulary.. Poor Beau.
He has learned how to scoot on his bum across the floor. It's so weird how they just start doing it like it's nothing new.
He jabbers and jabbers all Day. Sometimes I swear he repeats things, but then again he jabbers and you can pretty much think you heard just about anything.
He KISSES. This is my FAVORITE. He will kiss his stuffed animals and anyone who asks for one. Just beware it's a very wet and slobbery open mouth kiss. but I still love them. <3
He has FINALLY taken a liking to his belly. As to where before we could not get him to stay on it for the life of us.
He has just started rolling all over the room.
Noah claps and says "YAY" in his own little high pitched version.
He loves patty cake patty cake, and claps his hands along.
He thinks it's polite to share his binky. He'll take it out of his mouth and try to put it in yours.
He has this new little scrunch nose face. It's a mix of a smile and sour look face.
He blows raspberries on command. He's been doing this one for quite sometime now.
He can feed himself finger food. His favorite are those little yogurt melts.
We tried giving him his first bottle of formula the other Day, and he would have nothing to do with it. Which is ok, we now know he'll be nursing until he's old enough for milk.
His bottom tooth has finally decided to makes its debut. :)
He is still a great eater. I've been making him some fun foods which I think I'll start to blog about. I think it will help motivate and challenge me to keep up on it. The latest we made was peaches and kiwi, and he LOVES!
I can't believe in just 3 short months he will be turning ONE YEARS OLD! But until then Happy 9 months baby boy!!

I took pictures for his 9 month bday, but I will post them once they've been edited :)

2 comments:

Randi Gardner said...

Wow how fun! We have been teaching Jude the "all done" sign but he doesnt do it back. This makes me want to try more signs... Noah seems so smart and like such a happy child. So fun! Jude is 20 lbs yikes! I think it is definitely the difference between formula and breast milk.

Errin said...

OH I just love him to peices!