We spent most of the Day shopping and did lunch. Then we came home, got ready, and went out to eat dinner at Samurai 21. Beau INSISTED I tried a California roll, which I already knew I wouldn't like it because I DO NOT like fish. I tried it anyways, and yes I was right, I DO NOT like fish. Blahhhhh just thinking of it makes me gag a little. I don't know how people enjoy that stuff.! Anyways, it was a lovely evening, I love spending time with my boys I feel like the luckiest woman alive!.
Beau and I's relationship has come A LONG way! We are on 8 years of a few lows and a lot of highs.! I feel so blessed to say I truly married my best friend! I love our relationship and I wouldn't change anything about it! Everything we've gone through has made our relationship that much stronger, and has made us who we are today!. I love my best friend and I love our family! I am so excited to continue our Journey and to be together forever.! Thanks for being the best husband and Dad!

LOVE YOU ERROLL! :)
2 comments:
Im truly, honestly, beyond words, HAPPY you and Beau have made it to this place in life together! You can see how perfectly you go together! Especially now that you have your cute lil family, it just makes sense! I love all 3 of you with all my heart! XO
-Kariann
remind to tell you something funny about your post! lol.. But anyways, congrats, I love you guys!
Post a Comment