Friday, April 8, 2011

A circus it is!

So like I've said before, I've been already trying to come up with a theme for Noah's first Birthday bash! I have FINALLY decided on a theme that BOTH Beau and I agree on :) ...
CIRCUS! I know when you think circus you think crazy scary clowns! Well, there will be NO clowns, just cutsie cutsie fun circus stuff. Here are a few ideas I've (errin and I) have gathered!.

Cotton Candy, Popcorn, Lollipops, LOTS of red stripes, Bubblegum, BIG red noses, Elephants, party flags, mustaches on a stick, animal crackers and much much more!...

Here are a few pictures for the look I'm trying to go for.! We will have it at the theater, and I want to have his Birthday invites kind of like an admittance card thingy... Ahhh this is what I'll be dreaming about most likely for the next 6 months!

Call me extreme, but I don't think you can ever start too early planning your baby's FIRST Birthday! LOVE YOU NOEY!!











4 comments:

Jessica said...

such a cute theme! It's going to be adorable, wish I lived closer so that I could come! Oh and I love your blog header thingy, it's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Totally CUTE!!!!! I Cannot wait to attend the festivities!
-Kariann

Randi Gardner said...

I was thinking this same thing! I guess we are both crazy!

Casey Williams said...

lexie had a circus party for her lil guy . . . there's a link on on blog if you want more ideas :)