A couple of weeks ago we took him on his first swimming trip to Nanna Walls. We went shopping to get him all stocked up for the pool.

He didn't know what to think about any of it. He just watched the kids play. Maybe after a few more times he will get adjusted. I know he'll love it because he's crazy in the tub.
Noah loves to sit and play with his toys, although, he rather play with my phone.
He tries to eat everything.
He gets sad if we're eating and he's not.
He is a great eater. He's tried, bananas, spinach, apricots, green beans, peas, sweet potatoes, avacado, blueberries, beets, pears, carrots, and mangos. He seems to like it all. I even have given him a little bread, but I don't do it to often. Sometimes I'll give him some beef jerky or a long pretzel stick, it keeps him entertained :) . When we go out to eat I always give him a lemon or lime to suck on. He LOVES it and it is hilarious to watch his little sour faces.
He is constantly smiling. He thinks it's so funny when we talk to him.
He sits up like a champ.!
While he nurses he loves to look at me out the corner of his eyes and touch my face. He's been doing this a while. I love it.
Recently he has been saying mommmamommamomma babbabbabba and occasionally throws a dadadada in with the mix. I've been trying to get him to associate "momma" with me, "babba" with nursing, and "dadda" with Beau. It is so cute, and he loves it because he gets a rise out of us when he does it. The other morning when I went in to get him out of his crib, RIGHT when he saw me he got so excited, kicked his legs and said Momma! Now I don't know if this was just a coincidence or if he really meant to say it, but I'll just act like he did.. I'm so proud of him. Moments like that make being a parent the absolute BEST thing!
He has been growing a little more hair on that head of his, but still not much!.
He gets bored easily, he is out of that "easily entertained" stage.
I take him on walks. We have gone to the park to swing, but he doesn't think it's that great. It actually kind of makes him sleepy. But anything other than being at the house all Day he loves.
No teeth yet. He slobbers like crazy and is constantly putting things in his mouth, but I haven't felt any teeth.
When he is excited he rolls his fists and feet. We call it riding the motorcycle.
Lately when he's laying down he shakes his head from side to side. The other morning we were laying in the bed and he started shaking his head back and forth. My head was right next to his so he kept hitting my head with his. He thought it was the FUNNIEST thing EVER! He would do it, stop laugh, Do it again, stop laugh. It was so funny.
He is a people person, he hasn't cried at anyone yet, so that is good!
He loves getting read to, he thinks it is probably one of the most exciting things ever.
He plays with his tongue ALL Day.
He wears 12 month clothing.
He gets babysat every Wednesday by Grammy while I go to Young Womens. He loves Grammy and Grandpas, or maybe he loves a break from me.
He still takes 2 naps a Day.
And he loves his family SO much, Grammy grandpa, nana and papa! Aunts, cousins! Any interaction or attention, he is all for!
This was the only picture we got of his on his actual Birthday. He loves to facetime is auntie Shell. And notice he is standing all by himself with the only help of the ottoman, I'm sure he will be walking along furniture pretty soon.

I took these the Day of our Anniversary! He is so handsome. He totally looks like a Wall in these too.

and these were another random Day!.



I need to do a photo op with him soon! He is growing to fast!. We sure love him with all our heart.! Here's to another month! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment