Tuesday, March 15, 2011

spring has sprung

This weather is AMAZING! Although, I get to suffer through allergies, only downer! Last year I was pregnant through Spring so I couldn't take ANY allergy meds, so I'm happy to say, I think I'll be able to keep these allergies under control this year :) !
Last Saturday it was so nice out, we were outside ALL day. Noah didn't feel the greatest, he was getting over his pink eye, but he still was a trooper and enjoyed some rays...

Ali was "SO HOT" and insisted on running through the sprinkler. Noah had so much fun watching, I decided he needed to cool off and have some fun too. His very first sprinkler experience :) .. {forgive my white legs, I hope I don't blind you}
He wasn't so sure what to think of it all, but mom had fun :)

3 comments:

Abbi said...

SO FUN! We need to take the babes to the pool this summer...Lilie would love it! You look great by the way! I wish I dared wear shorts;)

errin said...

i love him!

Courtney B said...

I am so jealous of your shorts and warm weather!!
Ashley you really do have the cutest little boy! :)