Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby's got new shoes.

Noah got his very first pair of Converse. Not exactly what I wanted or had in mind! BUuutt the only shoe I would agree to, that had his size. I would have preferred a cute little pair of vans, or a different color of converse, or even some little sandals, but his foot is still just so tiny and I didn't have many options (or maybe i'm just picky).! I went EVERYWHERE today, and finally settled for these. We are taking Family pictures tomorrow and he needed a sweet new pair of kicks. They sure do look cute on him if I do say so myself.

He is getting so good at standing these Days, his little legs are getting stronger and stronger.
I adore his little faces.
He decided they were A LOT more fun to eat than wear..

Can't wait for pictures tomorrow! I've been shopping all week for our outfits, it's so hard to find something to coordinate all 3 of us.

1 comment:

Errin said...

they are perfect for him. so cute!