Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Indian Boy!

First off Happy Saint Patty's Day!

I could probably write something new almost everyday about this little cherub!
But something I wanted to share he's been doing a lot of lately is, moving his fist back and forth from his mouth and while doing this, he shouts {kind of like an Indian}. I've been meaning to get this on video! He loves it. It all started with us putting our hand over his mouth while he shouts, and moving it back and forth to make that Indian noise. He couldn't get enough of it. Now, if you even start to put your hand on his mouth, he will sound off immediately. He's gotten to love it so much he does it all by himself. He's just so clever.


3 comments:

errin said...

i love it, he is so dang smart..

Michelle said...

You can thank his auntie Michelle for teaching him this! I can't wait to see him do it on his own. I love You

Randi Gardner said...

oh my goodness! SO cute!