Last Saturday was a special Day for our Family! My oldest sister, Michelle, got endowed in the Manti Temple. We are so happy for her! I can't wait for my special Day, one Day (hopefully soon). I wish so bad I could have been able to go in the Temple and be there with her to experience this special moment, but I'm still glad I at least got to go up and support her! It was a great Day!




Of course we had time to kill while my parents and shell were in the temple! So could you guess what we did? lol
Pictures YAY!



I loved every second of it getting to spend quality time with my Family! After all we were in the car a total of 7 hours that Day :) ....
Love you Shelly!!
4 comments:
i wish i could of been there so bad, all the pics look awesome ash!
That's so awesome! That's where I went through the Temple my first time...so beautiful! I'm excited for when your family goes through too Ash!
Thanks Ashley! I love you and can't wait to have that experience with you! I love You
Awesome pics, you and Errin are so great at photography, I'm jealous! I bet Michelle loved having you up there to support her. I wish I could have come! And I'm so excited for you to go through sometime soon, that is awesome! It's such an amazing experience.
Post a Comment