Tonight mommy made Noah some baby food!. Very easy, and I highly recommend it.. You save lots of money and even better it's WAY more nutritional than the baby food from the store. I was comparing the nutritional facts and couldn't believe how much of a difference there is. Thanks to Mrs. Miller for responding to all of my annoying texts ;) .. It was a success! I'm so happy I followed through on this one. Right now i'm starting off with peas and string beans. Noah LOVES eating, and he is SO good at it. As to where before he was making more of a mess than actually eating at all. A lot of patience and a little practice, now he's a Master.!

2 comments:
haha...I love it. I also called Cassidy 1 million times during my baby food making process. What a cute big boy. He looks more like you now...So fun!
yay!
Post a Comment