Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BIg Boy!

{Feb.15.2011}

Like I was saying in my post earlier, my baby is no longer a baby anymore! And this right here just proves it. Today we got home from costco, Grammy says, "lets work on him sitting up!" I say, "No! I don't want him sitting up, this means he is growing up." And sure enough, before you know it, he sits up ALL by HIMSELF! I couldn't believe it! I shed a few tears.. Just the thought of it made my heart hurt. A very surreal moment for me. I didn't know whether or not to be happy or sad! I was a little of both. We came home and I said Beau let's take a picture, we sit him back up again, and then there he went. Sitting up like it's nothing new. I don't even know if he realizes he's doing it. I'm sure proud even if I am a little sad. My boy is getting SO big! I had to blog about this amazing milestone. I feel like it's probably one of his biggest yet! Awwwe I feel like the luckiest momma around.!

Oh don't worry I got it on camera too!


I HATE hearing my voice, so please bear with it, lol...

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

Oh your family is ADORABLE!

Errin said...

I love him so much!