
I had the pleasure of storing my sisters candy red kitchen aid mixer at my house while she was in the process of finding, and moving into a new home. This process took her a good 6 months, so I got to know this wonderful piece of equipment.! I'm sad and happy to say they've purchased and renovated their new home, so now I must say my goodbyes to this beauty. Sad because she's so cute in my kitchen and lovely to bake stuff with, and Happy for my sister and their new home! This is definitely on my list of things I WANT, along with a sewing machine and..... Well we just won't go there, it could take all night!.. Anywho I'm going to have to make my last batch of cookies before I take this back. You'll be greatly missed, thanks for contributing to my baking, {which I so rarely do}. You really made it so much more fun.!
2 comments:
Oh man...sad day! It would be hard to get used to having one around then have to give it back! I don't know what I'd do without mine! You have to get one! (and a sewing machine!) Love you.
im glad you likey.. youll have to get one too! thanks for taking good care of it sister! love you lots! -Errin
Post a Comment