Thursday, March 10, 2011

6 months old!

It's really here, the BIG 6 month mark! A half a year has gone by already! WOW!

He is growing like a weed! We went to his check up today, and he weighs 16lbs and is 28inch long. He is in the 40%tile in his weight and 96% height!. I was so excited about his 6 month Birthday. I wanted to celebrate, but he is not feeling himself at all! Poor dude, he got shots today AND the last couple of Days he has had a goopy eye. He woke up yesterday morning with his right eye closed shut :( , I didn't know how it had gotten to be that way or what happened or even what it was, we decided he had a cold in his eye. Then we woke up this morning (his Birthday) his right eye had gotten better, but it moved into his left. This time it looked more like pink eye and the Doctor confirmed it was pink eye and gave us some drops! So hopefully it will clear up really fast! I felt so bad, I was SO excited to celebrate his birthday and do something fun, but this little boy doesn't feel up for it. He is napping right now! Maybe we can still celebrate a little later, we'll have to see what he's up for.

This was him the other Day! Didn't know what he wanted, crying, laughing, playing, more crying! He eventually went down for a nap. He is napping twice a day! Once in the afternoon and once in the evening. He is also eating twice a Day, I made him sweet potatoes and he LOVES them,, mmmm! My favorite is when he smacks his lips together while eating. Just melts my heart!
He still loves his jumper! Which can be a life savor for mom!


He is now wearing 12 month clothing! I actually went shopping for him the other Day and got him ready for Summer!. I love shopping for him! Wish I could bring myself to buy more for him, but it's just so hard knowing he will be growing out of it so soon! I am SOOOOOOO excited for Summer, I am loving this Spring weather, I hope the cold is gone for good! I just ordered this ADORABLE swimming suit for Noah, isn't the cutest you've ever seen? I can't wait to put him in it. We will definitely be at my moms pool A LOT, maybe almost everyday! Noah is going to be a little fish!.

{his poor goopy eye,
yesterday morning}

The Doctor today told us to start him on a sippy cup! And i'm so proud, he already has the hang of it. Although, he likes to chew on it instead of drink it.. But he'll figure it out. I can't believe how big he is now, a sippy cup? holy cow! Before I know it, we'll be celebrating his first Birthday! I'm already planning it out in my head lol!.

This momma is OBSESSED with her boy! He is my best friend, and love him with ALL MY HEART! I love getting to stay home and spend all the time in the world with him! I have the best job EVER!



Happy 6 months Noah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe, i love hime so so so so much.. jared was making fun of me looking at all of these pics and obsessing about him.. "ok weirdo" he would say. but i just love him so much it makes my heart hurt.. happy 6 months noey. love your bum!

Anonymous said...

so so precious!!!! Hes seriously the sweetest thing!! Cant wait for his 1 year birthday!! :)
Kariann

Michelle said...

So cute. I didnt know about his eye, it kind of looks crappy like my right eye. Hope it's better. Love you