
Playing Scrabble, This game never gets old :)


Getting in my baby time with Axel, he's the sweetest thing ever.


Cranny concentrating, she doesn't take this game very lightly.. Don't mind those scrabble words on the board, Thats what you get when you play with the Flowers boys.

Laying poolside, the water was FREEZING.

Kami with her favorite boys.

Couldn't have asked for a better Mothers Day...
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time. Why was the water so cold. Dont they heat it, even a little? You are looking bigger and cuter with your belly. And the picture with Axel is so so precious, I am so happy for you guys and can't wait til the little guy gets here, its going to be so fun.
I love You... Happy late Mothers Day.. You will be the best Mother Ever!
I love YOu
Shell
Post a Comment