This morning was Ali's Preschool Graduation. Errin was out of town, and Jared at work. Which means, I get to have Ali all week.. I love getting to babysit, especially where the age she is at, she is so much fun and all grown up. Definitely not a baby anymore. It amazes me how much time has flown. I can't believe she'll be starting Kindergarten in the Fall. I am so proud of her, she is one smart chicken. Here are some pictures of her graduation I thought i'd share. Beau videoed, but I will save that for Errin to post when she comes back home.
They sang us some songs.


Showed us they knew all their shapes,

Colors,

And Manners.

Ali getting her Preschool Diploma, so exciting!

Saying bye to fellow classmates.

Wahhoooo..

Ali and her sweet Teacher Mrs. Bowen.

Al sure is excited to start Kindergarten.
2 comments:
Oh, how sweet. I wish I could have been there. Your such a good Auntie. Ali is so lucky to have you. Ali is looking so grown up, I can't believe she is almost 5. I love You
How cute. :) She is just adorable!
I hope you are feeling good btw, before you know it you two will have your little guy here! yay
Post a Comment