I'm 27 weeks today, now in my 3rd trimester! After next check up, I will start going in every other week. I can't believe it has gone by this fast. I'm feeling great other than my back, it constantly aches. I've been going to the chiroporactor, but I think it needs a massage. Beau will massage it for me, but he gets tired after a while. These are the times I wish so badly I could just lay on my belly. I feel mobily handicapped, wether it's getting up, bending over, or tossing and turning in bed. All of those things are getting harder and harder. I'm sleeping pretty well other than my back from time to time, I don't look forward to any restless nights. All I can think about is my little boy arriving into this world, and me becoming a Mother. Everytime I see a little baby Boy it gets me SO excited. As of right now we are naming our Boy Noah. Beau is ok with the name, but he is just wants to be sure it's the right one. He hasn't come up with any, so unless he is struck by a name that he just loves than Noah will be the one. Still need to get the babies room ready. We are slowly getting there. :)
My sister Errin has been kindly spoiling our little man. I've only bought probably one or two things. I have a bag full of clothes she has collected for me, and on top of that she has a bag full at her house as well. He sure is going to be one little stud.
5 comments:
eeek! I cant wait to meet him! And I love your blog theme song!
Ash...your going to be in big trouble with me if you don't come get a massage. I promise, the belly cushions are amazing. It will be part of your baby shower gift ok? Promise you will come over? k thanks. love you. your belly is really cute btw.
i'll make one for you :) it might not look perfect up close but oh well :)
Oh, it was so so fun to spend wed with you and Noah! I miss you. Im glad you are feeling good and its going by fast for you. I can't wait for your shower, it will be a lot of fun. I love You
alright Ash I'll save it for you.
Post a Comment