Saturday, May 22, 2010

24 weeks..



So I am now 24 weeks. I am patiently, anxiously waiting for my time to be here. I think this summer ISN"T going to fly by for me. It's been 90 degree's the last few days and it's killing me. I can't even imagine 110 Degrees, I am so not looking forward to that. I spend most of my days at the pool on a raft, feeling weightless. I feel huge, so I can't even imagine what 8 or 9 months feels like. It's so weird getting use to all this extra body weight. Beau says by 9 months I'll be use to it so it won't be miserable, But I don't think he's right. He's just trying to make things sound better. I feel the little man squirm all the time, more squirms than kicks though. Everyone says that will change soon, so we will see. Our next Doctors appointment is June 3rd, i'm patiently waiting for that day as well. I haven't been working at Rio as much the last few weeks which has been a HUGE relief on me and my feet. Beau keeps telling me to quit, but then I'd feel useless, if I can work i'm going to work, plus I don't mind my own cash ;). Hopefully by next week we will be getting new carpet, that's when I plan to get started on the babies room. Right now it has all our storage in it,so it will be quite the project. I just can't wait for it all to be done and ready to go. We still haven't agreed on a name :/ . As long as he has a name before he gets here i'll be fine. But it would be nice to call him something other than little guy or little man. Anyways thats the lastest.. Lets pray Summer will go by fast. :)

2 comments:

ErrinAndrusPhotography said...

YAY, Halfway done!

Amanda said...

Don't Worry he will be here before you know it. Then you will wonder where the time went. You look so cute Prego! I wish I looked that good when I was Prego.