
We just celebrated Beau's 25th Birthday, He is getting so old. 5 years away from 30. So weird to think about. We had fun, went up North to a Jazz game, Unfortunately they lost :( .. But it's ok it was still a ton of fun. We got to see Bucky & Julie and the kids. They are growing up so fast. They are maturing into cute little kids. The boys were into super nintendo the whole time, and Lauren just trying to keep up with her brothers. I wish we could have stayed a little longer, but I did get to get my shopping in so thats all that matters. :) . We didn't get to many pictures, because I can't find my charger to my little camera and its not fun hauling a huge one around. So here's a few... Sorry I didn't post the one of me and you Juls, I looked enormous! I had a hard enough time posting the one of Beau and I ...


2 comments:
Fun! You look great Ash! Don't be embarrassed. Im glad you guys had a good time, I just wish I could have seen you. I Love YOU!
You are lookin SO cute! Dont worry my doctor told me my stomache is measuring big ha ha..
Post a Comment