Wednesday, March 17, 2010

14 1/2 weeks

I am now 14.5 weeks. Our next check up is on our 2nd year Anniversary, April 5th. We are planning to go to our appointment and then head down to Vegas for the night. Im not sure if we will get to find out the sex, but I would LOVE to, it would make Vegas even more fun, maybe some baby shopping? I guess we will see. This is my first pregnancy picture posting. I was going to wait until 16 weeks, but everytime I look in the mirror I seem to be getting bigger, I thought i'd better start keeping track of the belly.
I don't necessarily feel pregnant, other than going to the bathroom every other minute and always wanting food.! I've gained a total of 15 lbs so far. The internet told me my total healthy weight gain will be 135 lbs. So im hoping to stay in that range. I can't imagine myself any bigger than that .. We have our girl name picked out, but can't agree on a boy name. I can't wait to start decorating, and shopping.! I have all my ideas ready, now just waiting ... ;) Hopefully my next post will be revealing GIRL OR BOY!..

4 comments:

Errin said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!

The Parks said...

Oh my goodness You look adorable!!! What a cute baby bump!

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

Congrats Ashley! You have such a cute little prego belly!!

Chelsea and Jason Bartschi said...

Very Cute!! I can't wait to see you all tiny and prego. I'm crossing my fingers that they will be able to tell you the sex. I know how the anticipation can almost kill ya. My bet is a Girl tho. Keep us posted!