
So all of you who guessed a Boy, you were right. It's so exciting knowing what you are having, to start planning and buying. Now all we need is a name. :) Boy names are difficult. Beau and I cannot agree on ANY name. SO I guess when the right one is said, we'll know (hopefully) . We already have a crib, not set up or anything though. There will be a lot of organizing and moving we have to do to get to that point, wish I could just snap my fingers :). I can't wait for it to all be done and ready to go.. I'm hoping the summer will fly by, seems like this far has already came fast. I'm getting bigger everyday. The doctor told me I measured a week ahead then i'm suppose to, but that does not change the due date. Our Due date is Sep 9th. Sorry if you thought is was the 10th. I did for some reason too until the doctors visit yesterday. He is big and healthy, and that's all that matters to me. The least of my worries are over. Now we get to wait. :)
3 comments:
Yeah, I am so excited for you guys! I only wish I could tell what was what in your ultrasound pic. I love You
It's a penis funny girl. I guess it's hard to tell without someone explaining it.. Its his bum leg and weenie in the middle..
I'm so excited for you guys! Your gonna be the cutest little mommy around! Good luck with boy names they are super hard!!! CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to meet little boy Flowers!
Post a Comment