Thursday, April 9, 2009

lia sophia jewelry


Im hosting a lia sophia jewelry party at my house April the 17th, its a Friday ..
They have a great line of jewelry and its a great excuse to get the girls all together!.
It will be from 6:30 pm to 8:00 just kinda like an open house. Whoever is interested I would love to see you come, even if you have any friends please bring them too.! You can email me flutters_00@hotmail.com and I can give you directions to my house.! Come and enjoy a great time together.! Hope to see you come. Thanks girls.

4 comments:

Errin said...

ya im excited!

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

in like flin! :)

Yvonne said...

I'm planning on it!

Tarci Brogly said...

Hey Ash, I made a new blog for my jewelry, so if you ever need a cute pair of earring for a gift or something, I'll give a great deal. I hope you party goes good tonight.