Yesterday Errin got her new camera, Yup so that means I got her old one.! I had a lot of fun taking pictures of everyone together! I am still trying to figure out the settings and what not, but it was still fun to get some good pictures of Beau's birthday!...
Here is Beau's gift from me, he loved it!
Beau had two Birthday Cakes, one from me and one from his mom and dad! So he got to feel special twice :)
(don't mind me, I wasn't feeling the greatest)
We also got to hold baby Lauren, who we couldn't get enough of! She is so tiny and sweet, content with everyone just passing her around getting baby hungry, Well at least I was :) .......
Heres a couple more pictures of the family together and Beau and Duke !
And then last but not least, we had some of Beau's good buddies come over and help celebrate a little! Its always nice having some good friends to celebrate some good times.
And on another note, I am so grateful for my great friend Kari! Its nice having a good friend you can count on to be a true friend! We don't sweat the small petty crap, like not calling eachother, or not seeing eachother for a while. We don't judge eachother, we don't call eachother fake! I love how we can pick up right where we left off and never hold any kind of grudge!! And if we having something on our mind, like we are bugged, we can talk about it, and not post it for the world to see.! I have never had a friend like Kari, The ones that make you realize what a real friend is!. They don't make you feel guilty, they love you unconditionally, They are there no matter what through the good and the bad, And you don't have to always second guess their thoughts or feelings towards one another! I love you kari! Thanks for being the friend anyone could ever ask for! I love our relationship we share! And I know we will be the greatest friends for all of time because of the things we DON"T let get to our friendship!!!!!......
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Beau. I love that last pic of you and Kari. Cute little Besties!
Lookin good lookin good!! It was fun getting to together! :) and amen to everything you said about our friendship, i love you always forever through the good or bad happy or sad! :) :) :) XOXO
Cute pictures! Ps....Love what you wrote about you and Kari, people who don't ever get the chance to have a best friend that they love unconditionally no matter what i feel bad for!
Fun! looks like beau and duke had a good birthday! love your face! Everyone needs at least one friendship like you and Kari have.
Glad Beau had a good Birthday! Looks like fun... I'm glad you and Kari have eachother too! I'm so thankful for the friends I have that are like Kari to you! I'm not gonna be able to make it Friday, P.S.! Sorry babe, Peej leaves for SLC not this weekend, but the next, and than Africa! I'm gonna be with him every second till he's gone!
I love this post darling! Its great! I agree with you about Kari! She's such an awesome person!
mypoppycreations.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday Beau.. I love You Guys...
hey. you're a beautiful soul. just thought you should know!
Post a Comment