Saturday, April 4, 2009

Anniversary ..!











Tomorrow, Sunday the 5th, is our first year Anniversary being Married!!. Its crazy thinking exactly one year ago was one of the best days of my life.. Getting married is so much fun and exciting.! Celebrating the fact that you're both in love and want to be together forever! I love knowing I will have Beau by my side the rest of my life. Its so much fun experiencing this journey of life together, and I'm so grateful for all that he does for me. I love you beau, Happy Anniversary .!

9 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful couple! I'm so happy for you!
I hope you have a fantastic Anniversary!
xoxoxo, mom

Errin said...

Happy Ann! LOVE U!

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

YAY!!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! And have way too much fun in Vegas!!!!! LOVE YOU TWO!

The Parks said...

Happy Anniversary! Thats so fun! Your pictures are so beautiful! You look stunning!

~..kass..~ said...

Happy first anniversary!!!! :)

Julie Flowers said...

Happy Anniversary.... I can't believe it's been a year allready! Congrats guys!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Happy Happy aniversary! I'm so glad I've got to spend so many moments with you guys in the past few years! Your perfect together and I'm so glad your happy! Love and miss you SOOOO much darling!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary. I love you both to pieces and i am so happy you both are happy. You are the Greatest. I love you and can't wait to see you on Thurs.. Your the Greatest.
I Love You

Fierce & Free said...

YAY!!! i can't believe it... Already! It seems like yesterday.... wow 2 months and it'll be us.. miss you two like crazy! I love ya ash! Call me sometime mmkay! xoxoxo