Elmo is soooooo much fun. He constantly mimicks you and laughs about it. I need to get a video up on here of him. He is a very smart bird and we love having him here! He also keeps the other two birds company. They just stare in amazement at him everyday. The dogs even love him too. They just sit and stare at his cage, Elmo plays with them and talks to them. He even lets them lick his beak. Im so glad they all get along. Well here is Elmo, I will get a video up of him soon.


9 comments:
you should do some video of him!
Do you know that I have been obsessed with these parrots my entire life?! I need to come see him, can I? Is he nice and letyou hold him? I beg Brady for one all the time!
Yes I vote for a video too :) The kids and I just went to petco for more crickets yesterday and they LOVED the parrots lol
hahaha Elmo is freaking rad you do need to do some video!! I love how your all animal lovered out now haha!
I neeeeeda meet hims! LOVE YOU!
Wow what would I do without a son to show the world my boobies! (Thats why I had to get them enhanced!!! HA HA JK) It was good to see you! You are so dang cute! You are such a good little mama, I think its awesome you got another bird he is really pretty and sounds entertaining!!!
Cool Ash, i need an animal.. they probably keep you so happy! I am (hopefully) coming next weekend, it was planned, but now we might be moving, so we will see??? I miss you and think about you too darling!!! xoxoxoxo
Sounds like fun. I will send you the email of the smartest bird. It is hilarious and maybe you can teach elmo some things. Thats awesome I am happy for you. I love You guys. YOur the Greatest.
I swear I've seen a parrot like yours dance. . . . does your dance? It would be hilarious!
hugs and kisses, mom
Post a Comment