Thursday, February 5, 2009

~ Big 21 ~

Last Monday I finally turned 21 wahhhoo ... Nothing to exciting I don't feel to much older, just more legal :D ..
I had a great Birthday and it helps a lot when you have a great family to share it with.. We went to dinner at Nanna Walls. Errin had made a beautifully decorated cake. she is so dang talented. And not to mention it tasted great, Thanks for all that hard labor ;D...

She also got me a very cute swimming suit for this summer, she spoiled me, thanks Errin I love you so much.! I am so grateful for our friendship and our relationship we have! My little brother Mikey got me a cool leaf candle holder decoration for my wall!. Which it looks great and he picked out himself, good job Mikey! Kyla gave me some smell good plug ins for my wall, which I've been asking for. :D Great memory and thanks Ky, my house smells wonderful. Beau gave me a gift card for a facial as well as a gift card to Hollister :D nicely spent. Thanks babe, you're the best! I am so lucky to be able to get to be married to my best friend. I love being able to share everyday and moment together!. We learn so much from eachother.! I love him.

Last but not least my parents got me a gift card to Target .! I purchased these very cute curtains for the windows that look so cute and a few other misc things! I tried to take a picture for you mom to see but it didn't turn out to great. You get the point though.!

Thanks for everything! My parents are amazing! I am so grateful to my mom for always being the best she can be!. She always is making sure your happy or content, or do you need anything? Are you hungry? I want to please you. haha She is definatley a pleaser. And I am so grateful for EVERYTHING she and my dad has done for me. They are such great examples and strife to live right everyday. I thank god for giving me the family I have. I love how close all of my siblings and I are. We all love spending time together.. Family is one of the most important things to me in my life. It may have taken a while for me to realize friends will always be there or come and go. But family is there forever and always. You always have them to turn to and I love that I feel like I can go to my family for anything. They're a really good support to me in my life.
Wait my Birthday isn't over haha!.. Later that week my wonderful girlfriends took me out to dinner, We went to Texas Roadhouse and then hit the Elks up afterwards. Not too entertaining, I definatley won't be back without Beau hah or maybe not at all. But it was still fun to get to spend time with my girlfriends. I love my friends with all my heart. They mean the world to me. I am so lucky to get to have them to fall back on or vent to, or just talk.! They are really great listeners and fun girls to be around and have some positive fun with!.

They are definately one of a kind and thats why I treasure their friendship .! Even if they are a few hundred miles away, I still feel just as close ;) ....
Cass MADE me this amazing artistic drawing out of melted cranyons which looks great on my wall :D Thanks so much girl. Also Thank you Kari for the rad necklace! I can always count on her for some jewelery because thats what she shops for best :D Love you Kari-0...

So as you can see im pretty much spoiled with family and friends. The biggest gift of it all was just to get to see and spend quality time with all of your beautiful faces and make some good memories!.. Thanks for all being the best, I love you all with every ounce of energy and anything I would have in me to give :D ..... XOXO

9 comments:

Errin said...

I love you, good post, and im glad you had a great birthday!

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

aww cute post!! Your birthday was nice :) you forgot to include the intense game of YATZEEEEEEE!!!!! hahaha love your bum!

Cassidy Dawn said...

I love you tons! Glad you love my picture.

Yvonne said...

It's 7:30 am. - What a great way to start my day!
You're the best Ashley and yes, . . .we are all very blessed. So glad you're mine! I love and appreciate all that you are and you mean the world to me.
xoxox mom

Fierce & Free said...

I'm glad you had such a good birthday lovely!!!! You deserve it! I can't wait to come visit and to see your house, i bet it's getting cuter everyday!!!! Thanks for the shot out.... ha ha, i pretty much assumed you were talking to me when you said a few hundred miles away.. ha ha, or at least including me!!!!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I miss my friends so muchly!

The Parks said...

What a fun birthday! You do have such an awesome family!!! Glad it was great!!!!

Chase and Nisha said...

Happy belated birthday!!!! 21 is the best age ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

SLACKERRRRR... LOVE YOU STILL! MISS YOUR ASS HOLE TOO!