Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not a whole lot going on in my life right now. I just got my old job back at Cafe Rio, not in love with it, but its a job.! I will hopefully be getting a job over at Red Mountain in the spa at the desk HOPEFULLY. My friend Kristen works out there and says they might be getting rid of someone, and is putting in the good word for me!.. I would LOVE to get that job, it would only be literally about 3 maybe 2 minutes away from my house, it would be nice and relaxing for a change, and I can let Kristen pamper my face all day :) ... I am hoping to get out of debt in the next year or so. Once I get all of that paid I want to get a student loan and start going to school to get my estheticians license, that would be cool!. Ive always been interested in skin care, and my friend Kari's mom has her very own school :) so it will work out perfect.! Wish me luck!...
Beau is still working away at the theater. They have a couple of shows a week, and country dance night on Tuesdays!.. Its not to bad, Here's a picture of us the other night at the show.

He is now teaching at the Academy (school of rock for kids) which he loves! He gets to be one on one with the kids and help them improve their music skills! Its perfect for Beau because music is his most favorite thing besides sports!. He could look up bands ALL DAY on the internet!. Always finding a new artist, he is so interested in his drums. He actually has even started a band with his brothers! Im not sure what they call themselves but he loves getting to spend quality time with them, and doing what he loves most at the same time!. I guess you could say music is a big part of our lives!... I am so lucky and grateful for Beau and all that he does for me!.. He's been kind of weird the last couple of days,, I come home from work and the house is vacuumed and dishes are done!.. He sure knows what keeps me happy :) When the house is clean the wife is happy :) right ? Well at least for me!. I CANNOT function or relax in a dirty house, and I think he's finally starting to observe that about me.. Which is nice because it is appreciated when someone goes out of their way to do something for you.!
A very good movie we watched a couple of weeks ago so im going to recommend! Is "fireproof" Its a christian film. ! Really great movie, it makes you remember the little things that count in a marriage, teaches you to take some recognition!..
fireproofbanner
Really great movie, Well thats all about what I have on my mind for now!. I need summer to get her asap!... I have a couple of new swimsuits I can't wait to wear ;) .....
Peace and Love

9 comments:

Errin said...

Love you!!!!

Cassidy Dawn said...

I miss you so so much! Lunch Thursday or friday can you do it??

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

That would be awesome if you got a job at red mountain!!! it would be perfect! :) And i could totally see you doing Esthetician school!! I cant wait for summer either!! WOOOTT!! :) Loves

~..kass..~ said...

Oh Red Mountain would be way fun! And good luck getting debt free, it rocks. So much easier :) I have heard about Fireproof... I should watch it someday. I also need a little summer in my life, guess I have to wait until May when I get home lol

The Parks said...

Oh thats the best surprise when your husband does things you usually have to do! It's such a nice break!!! You guys are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

babbbber!! I feel so bad about offending your Momma! I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most ladylike lady, but my comment was a little uncalled for here on blogger. I love you, and I'm so sorry!!
I can't wait for summer either! I'm gonna be HUGE! XoXo!!!

Fierce & Free said...

Sounds great love, i'm glad i know now what is going on with your life!!! I hope you get that job, that would be wonderful, Spas are nice atmospheres! Esthetics is so fun, wish i would have gotten my masters, but i don't know what i want anymore, ha ha... I'm gonna go back to school thats for sure, I'll have to check out that movie! Love and miss you very much!!!

Yvonne said...

Good Luck with the Job interview!
and. . . . thanks for the movie recommend. . . we'll have to go rent it this next week!
and. . . . you should be in beau and the bro's band as their back up singer. . . . .or. . . .ummm lead singer????? yeah. . . . . :-)

Casey Williams said...

i go to a third grade class one wednesday every week. this kid in my class is named waylen. he is so freakin cute!! he told me he goes to the academy! he seemed really proud of it!