I won this awesome giveaway Kavin Lindgren was doing on instagram. If you don't follow him already then you should. He is a talented videographer from California, and he made a trip down to do a shoot with us. I felt so honored to have won such an awesome giveaway and let alone have him shoot our family. We had so much fun, and Noah was hooked afterwards. He asked about our new friend Kavin for a good week. After the shoot, it was waiting time, we were anticipating getting to see the video once it was all edited and finished. It was like Christmas morning when Kavin emailed me the link! We are so pleased with how the video turned out, Beau even shed a few tears watching it for the first time. We seriously couldn't be happier. Kavin did such an amazing job capturing these moments of my family, moments I will cherish forever.!
You can watch the Video here!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment