Thursday, May 1, 2014
The Party Boy.
For Hudson's first Birthday I thought I would keep it simple. His birthday was on a Sunday, so I wanted to invite family over for dinner and some cake and ice cream. The week following his Birthday Hudson's first tooth had finally decided to appear, leaving him cranky with a runny nose and and little fever. I didn't think much about it until his runny nose had started to turn into a head cold, and his fever kept getting higher. I almost cancelled his party but we had family from out of town and I had already started prepping the food the night before. I didn't know what to do, I could tell he was miserable and not himself, but I figured his party was pretty low key so we could pull it off. These are the some pictures from his party! We had fun despite Hudson being under the weather, he still loved eating his cupcake and opening presents. These pictures kill me though because I can tell how miserable he looks in all of them, and little did I know just how sick he was. Which we ended up taking him in to the hospital where we would stay the night so he could be monitored. Needless to say it was a stressful week for this Mom, and a hard first Birthday for this little guy. I'm so happy that he is finally back to feeling himself and acting normal again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment