Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Valentines.

This year I thought it would be fun to take the boys pictures for Valentines. I had intentions of making cute little Valentines card with their picture on it, but life got busy and I never got around to it. At least I did finally get around to taking their pictures the day before Valentines.

Noah wasn't too excited for Valentines this year. He didn't get what all the fuss was about, and Hudson didn't even have a clue, but that didn't stop us for getting some treats and cards for the ones we love.

With Hudson being mobile and Noah being in his naughty 3 year old stage, these pictures were nearly impossible to take. Luckily Beau was there to help or else it would have been a definite disaster. These two can be little monsters at times, but when I see these sweet pictures, it makes all the naughtiness worth it..
















No comments: