Tonight while getting ready for bed, I told Noah he could pick out just ONE book for me to read to him before bed. He could not make up his mind on a book. He put his finger up to his mouth like he was thinking very hard and he said, as dramatic as can be, "Ughh I can't pick one out, this is very hard for me in my life!" Hah I couldn't help but laugh. How nice it would it be if our hard life decisions where picking out which bedtime story we wanted to be read to us.
We then finished the book and I asked him to say his prayers. His prayer went a little something like this. "Heavenly Father, bless the night. Bless that Hudson won't wake me up in the night or in the morning. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
Oh Noah.... I love you so.
No comments:
Post a Comment