April is a big month for us. We celebrate our Anniversary, Easter, and Beau's birthday all within a 2 week period. Obviously didn't think that one through when we planned our wedding date, but that's ok, it makes for an eventful couple of weeks.
This Easter was Noah's first time going Easter egg hunting. He did so good, and caught on really quick. We woke up in the early AM to make sure we made it to my mom's annual Easter egg hunt in the Park. This year was the most kids yet. 80 something. A lot going on, but Noah loved it and it was so fun to see him in action.





All in all it was a fun Easter weekend. Auntie Shell came down and we spent the weekend as a family. We went to the Arts festival downtown, painted Easter eggs, bbqed, and had many late nights. We love it when Auntie Shell comes to visit. She will be graduating her nursing program in May, so we can't wait to go up to Salt Lake and help her celebrate. Noah loves and cherishes Shell so much, and we are so proud of her and her big accomplishments. She has worked SO hard.
It was also our 4 year Anniversary the Thursday before Easter weekend. Beau had surprised me with a Vegas trip. I was so happy to have a little get away for a couple of Days. It was so nice and relaxing to have some one on one time. Much needed. We shopped till we dropped, ate really good food, and stayed up as long as we could, lol which didn't last long. Boy are we getting old lol. I love you Beau, and couldn't imagine my life without you. We have gone through so much as a couple. Not only being married for 4 years, but our long dating history of 5 years before we were married. We have conquered a lot together and I have loved every minute of it, ok ALMOST every minute of it ;) . But really, I am so thankful for him and all of our trials we have gone through to get where we are today. I wouldn't trade it for the world. He completes me, and I'm so thankful for all of his hard work, devotion and dedication to his family. I love him so much and am so grateful to him and the man he's molded in to be. (Which I'll gladly take some credit for ;))
We also celebrated Beau's 27th Birthday! Man he's getting old. Seems like just yesterday we were both still teenagers.
This year his Birthday was kind of low key since we had so much going on. It's also his Brother Duke's Birthday too, so we had a family luncheon and cousins played, and then later went out to dinner with some good friends. It was a good night and all in all a good couple of weeks.
On another note, Noah is growing so much. He is doing so many new things I don't even know if I can keep up. So here is a few new tidbits I can think of.
Still loves Yo Gabba Gabba, and loves his plush Muno toy. He loves sleeping with his Muno. He sings the intro song on Yo Gabba Gabba while naming all the characters in his cute little voice.
He throws EVERYTHING away! And in result our sippies are dwindling, along with anything else that I can't find that goes missing.
He's pooped and peed in the potty on 2 different occasions, but now doesn't show any interest in the toilet.
When he poops he is sure to go get a diaper and bring it to me so I can change his bum. While changing him, he says, "ewewewew caucas" over and over again.
He is still very much attached to his Binky, which he calls his "Baby". Oh dear.
He loves Babies. Anytime he sees one he gets excited.
He loves putting shoes on. Mamas shoes, Daddys shoes, his shoes.
He LOVES going outside, and say's "outside" in his cute little voice. With the weather being so nice we try to spend as much time outback as we can.
He tells everyone "Luff You" which could melt anyone's heart. I love his "luff you's"
He loves having his cousin Axel next door and it's so fun to see them love on each other and play together.
He is into cars right now. He loves his cars and is always driving them around. On me, the floor, tv, or anything he can find, while making his car noises.
He is getting better at his "sorrys" and we are working on "ThankYou's"
He's always laughing, or fake laughing and puts his hand over his mouth while doing so. Quite cute.
He talks A LOT, but most of it is a lot of jibber jabbers that end with Momma? As if I totally understand what he's saying.
He'll choose me over his Dad any day! I'm just that cool.
He has finally given up fighting with me about brushing his teeth, which makes my job a lot easier.
He loves his books. That's his favorite part about bedtime.
Loves his friend Annie and Zion whom we babysit. He says "ZI" all the time.
Tells me "NO" to everything even if he means yes.
Say's "k" A LOT.
You ask him a question. "Noah do you want to go to papa's?" Noah, "No" shaking his head, then an immediate, "ok".
He LOVES coloring. It could keep him entertained for hours. Always wanting to color.
Still has never had a haircut. I just can't bring myself to do it either. Although, there are a few pieces that could use some trimming. He has quite the rat tail, and I LOVE it.
He loves finding ears, eyes, and nose on just about anything and everything that has them.
He tries to count all the time, skipping a few numbers.
He's not very good at sharing, something that we are trying to work on.
He LOVES nursery
He loves going bye.
and for some reason loves going through my laundry and putting on my clothes, which usually ends up being my underwear around his neck. lol.. Oh and as of late, ALWAYS has his hands down his diaper. lol definitely a boy.
1 comment:
love all the naked bum pics.. so cute! happy birthday Beau!
Post a Comment