I am thankful for all of my family, and even more thankful that we are all so close and get to see each other more often than not.
I am thankful for my parents who have taught me to appreciate the simple things in life, and who have raised me to be who I am today.
I am thankful for my sisters for being my best friends.
I am thankful for my calling in my ward.
I am thankful for my Father in Heaven, who loves me.
I am thankful for the roof over my head, and the food in my cupboards.
I am thankful for transportation.
I am thankful for my freedom.
I am thankful for my in-laws.
I am thankful for my husband who keeps me grounded, and sticks by my side through the good and the bad.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful for good friends.
I am thankful for the invention of hair dye :) . It's fun to do something refreshing every now and then. I am now a red head :)

And you could say I am just pretty much thankful for this great life that I've been blessed with.
I hope everyone else gets to enjoy this Thanksgiving with friends and family, and take time to reflect on how much there is to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving :)
No comments:
Post a Comment